I see you, friend
I know the secrets that make a home in your heart. I know there are days where you feel the weight of carrying your own body. You feel the pressure of rock bottom when you simply want to be able to exhale. I know you have stories that demand to be felt.
But the truth is, you are made up of story. You are made up of so much more than your broken, messy, pain, scars and shame.
There is beauty to be found amongst the rubble. And the healing is found in the rebuild. That brokenness you feel? Those stories you carry? Let them crack you open to expand into something bigger.
Hitting rock bottom does not mean you’re broken. Instead, let rock bottom became the very foundation where you rebuild your life.
You've come to the right place if you are ready to...
Dive deep and take an honest and real look at your story.
- Stop chasing perfectionism
- Develop boundaries. You're tired of feeling obligated to everyone else but yourself.
- Stop feeling debilitated by the voice inside your head that consistently says you are not enough.
Explore your depths and the uncomfortable parts of your story you have been hiding for so long.
- Step into and speak your truth. You're ready to build a foundation of self worth so you can make a true impact in the world.
Shed the shame surrounding your story. You know self compassion and love are essential, but feel like it's so much easier said that done. Hating yourself is exhausting.
- Stop ignoring the quiet whisper to your soul that calls you to more.
Let go of other's judgement and opinions that dictate your life. You're ready to be more authentic, transparent and true to yourself.
KNOW, without a doubt and with full conviction, that You are a Story Worth Loving.
If you feel your heart expanding and that gentle nudge in your soul saying "YES"..
the only real option is to lean in
Are you willing to forget everything you think you know about yourself in order to finally find yourself?
Are you ready know that your story is worth loving?